Bach Ma National Park by motobike – Hue tours depart daily, using motorbikes. Applicable for 2 guests or more. Explore Hue in the simplest way
Bach Ma National Park has gained its popularity with temperate climate, well preserved rainforest, rich fauna and flora and stunning landscape. This is a wonderful paradise for nature lovers for a truly eco-escape, hiking and camping, during the round trip in Vietnam. However, due to limited services from the park or improper planning, travelers may find it hard to achieve a fulfilling exploration. We prepare these Frequently-Asked-Questions for YOU, travel consultants, agents, and travelers, to know what to expect and our recommendations to enjoy the best out of this hidden gem.
Bach Ma National Park is a beautiful, semi-tropical forest with high biodiversity in Hue, Central Vietnam. Thanks to breathtaking mountain scenery, waterfalls, and lush vegetation, it’s a must-see destination for nature lovers, birdwatching, and photography enthusiasts. Early 20th century, French colonists developed Bach Ma as a hill station, which now left a scenic paved road of 19km to the top, dotted with a dozen of French villas in good shape.
- tour guide
- Sightseeing tickets
- Having lunch
- Clean water
- Travel insurance
- Drinks during meals
- Personal expenses, VAT
- Tips for HDV
Cost for Children
- Children aged under 6 years old: free of charge.
- Children from 6 – 10 years old: 50% discount.
- Children older than 10 years old: as adult price
- At least 2 people are required for this activity to take place.
- Hotel pickup is available from most centrally located Hue hotels. Please arrange pickup from your hotel or a nearby location when you call to confirm your reservation.
- Please be ready and waiting in your lobby hotel 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time.
- You should wear comfortable but polite.
- You should bring a raincoat in case of bad weather.
- Gratuity is not included and is left to individual discretion.
- Cancel a tour after booking: 50% of charge
- 5-7 days prior to departure: 70% of charge
- 1-5 days prior to departure: 100% of charge