Bach Ma National Park – Tuy Van Pagoda – Tam Giang Lagoon. With the actual demand of tourists since the Covid-19 pandemic, “healing tourism” or “therapeutic tourism” or “wellness tourism” has become a trend. The itinerary of this tour focuses on improving and taking care of health through activities such as cycling, jogging, yoga, meditation… and combine eating and drinking to detox, purify the body in places with a fresh climate, unspoiled nature.
Thua Thien Hue is always in the top of attractive destinations in Vietnam, anticipating the trend of “healing tourism”, with the advantage of owning many famous scenic spots such as Bach Ma National Park, Lang Co Bay, and beaches such as Canh Duong, Vinh Hien, Vinh Thanh, Thuan An, etc. brings fresh air, which can help heal body-mind-soul.
With the purpose of traveling but bringing balance in life and emotional recovery, “healing tourism” in Hue is the perfect choice for you.
- Enjoy the fresh nature while experiencing Bach Ma National Park and visiting Tuy Van Pagoda.
- Explore the vast Tam Giang Lagoon with many exciting experiences.
- New and reliable transportation vehicles will pick up and drop off guests according to the itinerary.
- Tour guide
- Sightseeing tickets
- Having lunch
- Clean water
- Travel insurance
- Drinks during meals
- Personal expenses, VAT
- Tips for HDV
Cost for Children
- Children aged under 6 years old: free of charge.
- Children from 6 – 10 years old: 50% discount.
- Children older than 10 years old: as adult price
- At least 2 people are required for this activity to take place.
- Hotel pickup is available from most centrally located Hue hotels. Please arrange pickup from your hotel or a nearby location when you call to confirm your reservation.
- Please be ready and waiting in your lobby hotel 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time.
- You should wear comfortable but polite.
- You should bring a raincoat in case of bad weather.
- Gratuity is not included and is left to individual discretion.
- Cancel a tour after booking: 50% of charge
- 5-7 days prior to departure: 70% of charge
- 1-5 days prior to departure: 100% of charge