Bao La Village – Ha Canh Village – Ru Cha Forest – Tam Giang Lagoon. Hue tours depart daily, using motorbikes. Applicable for 2 guests or more. Explore Hue in the simplest way
Bao La village with traditional bamboo weaving, you can visit and learn about local basket weaving.
Ha Cang Village: The place was chosen as the main scene in the movie “Mat Biec” by director Victor Vu, with a romantic scene full of sadness, still retaining the rustic, simple and bold features of the past. Next, you go to the field tree called the “lonely tree” in the movie “Mat Biec”, which is the place where Ngan plays the piano for the super romantic Dutch. It can be said that this tree is associated with the childhood of the two main characters and appears throughout the film’s segments.
Explore Ru Cha primeval mangrove forest: Turn towards Tam Giang bridge, visit Ru Cha mangrove forest. This is a primeval forest with an area of about 4 hectares, existing more than 100 years ago.
Chuon lagoon, Tam Giang lagoon: you visit Phu Tan hydroelectric village , a village by the water and represent the lifestyle of nearly 400,000 people living along the lagoon. Here you board a boat to start visiting Chuon Lagoon, part of the largest lagoon system in Southeast Asia.
- Tour guide
- Sightseeing tickets
- Boats in Dam Chuon
- Have dinner
- Bottled water
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses
- Meals and drinks not mentioned in tour itinerary.
- Tip for tour guide.
Cost for Children
- Children aged under 6 years old: free of charge.
- Children from 6 – 10 years old: 50% discount.
- Children older than 10 years old: as adult price
- At least 2 people are required for this activity to take place.
- Hotel pickup is available from most centrally located Hue hotels. Please arrange pickup from your hotel or a nearby location when you call to confirm your reservation.
- Please be ready and waiting in your lobby hotel 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time.
- You should wear comfortable but polite.
- You should bring a raincoat in case of bad weather.
- Gratuity is not included and is left to individual discretion.
- Cancel a tour after booking: 50% of charge
- 5-7 days prior to departure: 70% of charge
- 1-5 days prior to departure: 100% of charge