DMZ Tour From Hue City is an astonishing encounter with the war history and painful past of Vietnam. You can take a trip from Hue to the demilitarized zone with us. There are opportunities to learn about the war strategies, tactics, planning, the resilient spirit of the Vietnamese people, their hideouts, and much more. This tour is an excellent opportunity to learn about the Vietnam War.
The Demilitarized Zone (DMZ) is a 5km narrow strip of territory stretching from the Laos border to the coastline. It served as a war-free buffer zone between the old northern and southern borders of Vietnam. These attractions and monuments honor local war heroes. The Truong Son National graveyard in this area is Vietnam’s biggest war graveyard. There are over 10,000 Vietnamese troops buried there. To learn more about the harrowing details of war, go to the US combat station turned museum, which displays war artefacts. Dong Ha is the biggest settlement in the region. It is also accessible by day trip from Hue or Da Nang. Get in touch with us, to join one of our Vietnam specialists on this wonderful tour of the historic location….
- Explore Ho Chi Minh Trail, the 17th parallel, the former headquarters of the US, the sites of the fiercest battles fought,…
- Learn about the struggles for independence and the indomitable spirit of Vietnamese people.
- Hear informative commentary from a knowledgeable guide.
- Entrance tickets
- English Speaking Guide
- Pick up and drop off from hotel/stay in the center of Hue
- Beverages, breakfast, dinner
- Gratuities and personal expenses
- Pick up from your hotel/stay outside the center of Hue
4. Price for Child
- Kid from 0 – 2 year old : free of charge
- Kid from 3 – 10 year old : 39 USD
- Kid from 11 year old and older as Adult