Duong No Village – Ru Cha Forest – Tam Giang Lagoon. Pick up and drop off in Hue – applies to groups of 2 or more. Hue tours depart daily, using motorbikes.
Duong No Village, a land rich in cultural traditions, visit President Ho Chi Minh’s simple cottage, where he lived from 1989 to 1900 with his father and brother during his childhood. Walking around, I saw and admired the extremely simple life of a great leader of Vietnam. After that, you can visit the local market nearby to explore more of the daily activities of the locals for a more interesting feel.
Turn towards Tam Giang bridge, visit Ru Cha mangrove forest. This is a primeval forest with an area of about 4 hectares, existing more than 100 years ago.
Lagoon Chuon at Tam Giang lagoon, you visit Phu Tan hydropower village , a waterside village that represents the lifestyle of nearly 400,000 people living along the lagoon. Here you board a boat to start visiting Dam Chuon, part of the largest lagoon system in Southeast Asia.
- tour guide
- Sightseeing tickets
- Having lunch
- Clean water
- Travel insurance
- Drinks during meals
- Personal expenses, VAT
- Tips for HDV
Cost for Children
- Children aged under 6 years old: free of charge.
- Children from 6 – 10 years old: 50% discount.
- Children older than 10 years old: as adult price
- At least 2 people are required for this activity to take place.
- Hotel pickup is available from most centrally located Hue hotels. Please arrange pickup from your hotel or a nearby location when you call to confirm your reservation.
- Please be ready and waiting in your lobby hotel 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time.
- You should wear comfortable but polite.
- You should bring a raincoat in case of bad weather.
- Gratuity is not included and is left to individual discretion.
- Cancel a tour after booking: 50% of charge
- 5-7 days prior to departure: 70% of charge
- 1-5 days prior to departure: 100% of charge