Hue To Hoi An Private Tour – Hue and Hoi An are ancient cities. They still keep the values of traditional cultures. If Hue is old capital and famous about the imperial palace architecture, Hoi An is old town, but there is the acculturation both ancient and modern. Besides 1 day tour “Hoi An – Hue – Hoi An” for client would like visit Hue and come back in same day, we introduce also once more tour “Hue – Hoi An – Hue” to explore Hoi An and come back Hue in the same day.
We hope you will have good choice once come to Viet Nam with amazing experiences.
- Full-day tour of Hai Van Pass and Hoi An Ancient Town
- Visit UNESCO World Heritage sites with a knowledgeable guide
- See the Japanese Covered Bridge and other landmarks of the historical port city
- Includes lunch and round-trip hotel transport
Detail Itinerary: Hue To Hoi An Tour
In The Morning
- 10:00 am We will pick you up in Hue and transfer to Hoi An. You will have the opportunity to explore these interesting places along the way:
- Lang Co beach hailed as the most beautiful bay in the world. Arriving at Lang Co beach, you can dive into the cool water and explore the fishing / oyster farming village. Do not worry, the village is between Lap An lagoon – Lang Co beach so you won’t spend a lot of time to check it out.
- Hai Van pass – the natural border between Thua Thien Hue province and Da Nang city. On the top of the pass, you can see Bach Ma Mountains and ruins of French villas. Visiting Hai Van Pass will not only let you breathe the fresh air but also the thrill in conquering the winding road while enjoying the spectacular panoramic view of Danang city and East Vietnam Sea.
- 12:30 pm Enjoy lunch in Da Nang and rest a few minutes before continuing the trip. Hue to Hoi An Tour
In The Afternoon
- Marble Mountain is a fairy land with a dreamlike scenery, pagodas and grottoes on your way to Hoi An in Viet Nam. Most people visit the Water Mountain, because this one is the largest and has more beautiful and historical structures.
- 16:00 pm Hoi An Ancient town is the main attraction of this trip. The impressively well-preserved trading town is as colorful and lively as it was more than a hundred of years ago. Explore Hoi An and see: Japanese covered bridge, Tan Ky ancient house, Phung Hung ancient house, Phuc Kien assembly hall
- Free time in Hoi An, please don’t forget go shopping and enjoy the famous local food there such as Rose White Cake, Banh Mi, Cao Lau Mi, Mi Quang
- 18:30 pm We will pick you up at the Hoi An Old Town and get back to Hue.
- Finish Hue To Hoi An Tour
Tour Price: Per Person
|Group of pax
|By Car (USD/pax)
- High Quality Private Car
- English Speaking Tour Guide
- Entrance Fee in itinerary
- Local Lunch with Vietnam / Asia Food
- Free Wifi on the car
- Pick up door to door (Any your hotel and stay)
- Water Bottle and Tissue
- Personal Fee
- Tip for Driver