Le Ba Dang Space – King Khai Dinh’s Tomb – An Dinh Palace. Pick up and drop off in Hue – applies to groups of 2 or more. Hue tours depart daily, using motorbikes.
Le Ba Dang space is located on a hill in the territory of Kim Son village, Thuy Bang commune, Hue. This museum is located on a hill and is surrounded by immense mountain scenery. Coming here, you will be immersed in a beautiful contemporary art space, both romantic and imbued with poetry.
Tomb of King Khai Dinh is also known as Ung Lang, about 10km from the city center. This is considered the tomb with the most outstanding architecture. Also the last mausoleum of the Nguyen Dynasty.
This work is located right on the bank of An Cuu River, built in 1917, this is a unique work associated with many late Nguyen Dynasty kings such as King Khai Dinh, King Bao Dai, Queen Nam Phuong and Prince Bao. Long. An Dinh Palace is the attachment place of Queen Nam Phuong – a talented and beautiful woman who does not have complete love.
- tour guide
- Sightseeing tickets
- Having lunch
- Clean water
- Travel insurance
- Drinks during meals
- Personal expenses, VAT
- Tips for HDV
- For guests in Hue: 61 USD/pax
- For out-of-province and foreign guests: 65 USD/pax
Cost for Children
- Children aged under 6 years old: free of charge.
- Children from 6 – 10 years old: 50% discount.
- Children older than 10 years old: as adult price
- At least 2 people are required for this activity to take place.
- Hotel pickup is available from most centrally located Hue hotels. Please arrange pickup from your hotel or a nearby location when you call to confirm your reservation.
- Please be ready and waiting in your lobby hotel 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time.
- You should wear comfortable but polite.
- You should bring a raincoat in case of bad weather.
- Gratuity is not included and is left to individual discretion.
- Cancel a tour after booking: 50% of charge
- 5-7 days prior to departure: 70% of charge
- 1-5 days prior to departure: 100% of charge