Tam Giang Lagoon Tour is the most beautiful lagoon systems in Central Vietnam. The Lagoon is about 11km north of Hue. It is situated in the Tam Giang – Cau Hai lagoon system. This is really where Perfume River, O Lau, and Bo Rivers meet before they flow into the sea through Thuan An. Nature has endowed a pristine beauty and tranquility for Tam Giang Lagoon. The most beautiful scene when coming to the lagoon is probably a sunset.
Tam Giang lagoon daily group tour – Half day is a very outstanding tour among tours in Hue. It always leaves a special impression in the heart of travelers. Tam Giang lagoon – Southeast Asia’s largest freshwater lagoon has become immortalized in many Hue famous poems and songs. After a long day full of activities, enjoying the stunning Ru Cha Mangrove forest and nice sunset at Tam Giang lagoon is very worth a visit. With a stunning view of the mountains surrounding, the scene in sunset seems to be a special masterpiece made under the clever hand of an excellent painter. Join the Tam Giang lagoon daily group tour – Half day will be your best experience during your vacation.
- Relax on the boat to see the stunning beauty of Tam Giang lagoon at the sunset
- Explore the primeval Ru Cha mangrove forest, which was recognized diversified ecosystem
- Discover Southeast Asia’s largest freshwater
- Experience the work of fish men by catching the fishes, shrimps, squids… and ” Kayak”
- See the local life of local people
- Glimpse the endless rice paddies, and rustic village landscapes on the way
- Enjoy fresh delicious seafood dishes, especially “ Banh Khoai Ca Kinh”(Kinh Fish Pancake)(depending on season)
- Capture the wonderful photos
14h00 Car and guide pick you up at the hotel, start the journey to explore Afternoon Tour on Tam Giang Lagoon
14h30 Located about 8km from the center of Hue in the direction of Thuan An sea. The group stopped to visit Uncle Ho’s Memorial Area at Duong No Village.
15:00 The car continues toward Thuan An for about 4km, turning toward Tam Giang bridge. You visit Rú Chá Mangrove Forest – this is a pristine primeval forest with an extremely rich and diverse ecological system. Don’t forget to take a walk and capture the wild beauty of this forest.
16:00 The car moves to Dam Chuon Marina – part of the Tam Giang lagoon system. Here, you can experience the fishing activities of the local people, try your hand at boating activities, catching shrimps… Freedom to compose and record the sunset moment on Tam Giang Lagoon.
17h00 Enjoy the evening with seafood menu at Dam Chuon Lagoon Restaurant – a unique oasis in the middle of the lagoon. With famous specialties of Tam Giang Lagoon.
18:00 The boat takes you to watch the sunset back to the marina and board the bus back to Hue city. End of the Tam Giang Lagoon Tour program. See you in the next program.
- Under 5 years old: Free
- From 6-10 years old: 490,000 VND/person
- Over 10 years old: 750,000 VND/person
- Professional tour guide
- Tourist car
- Travel insurance
- Entrance fees according to the program
- Boat Tour and experience being a fisherman at Dam Chuon
- Dinner at Dam Chuon Lagoon restaurant
- Mineral water 500ml/person
- Personal costs
- Drinks during the meal
Menu at Dam Chuon Lagoon restaurant
- Orca fish pancakes
- Grilled oysters with onion oil
- Grilled shrimp all
- Steamed squid
- Fish porridge
- Dessert: Fruit
The menu may change according to the season. Meal meal 150,000 VND/pax