Thien An Monastery – Thuy Tien Lake – Le Ba Dang Space – Khai Dinh Tomb. Hue Half Day Tour with Motobike. Pick up and drop off at Hue – apply to groups of 2 or more.
Thien An Monastery is a rare Catholic monastery with Asian architectural features. With an idyllic and ancient beauty, lying on green pine trees, with cool breezes all year round, this place has become an indispensable tourist destination in the journey of discovering the dreamy Hue of many tourists.
About 10km from Hue city center, Thuy Tien Lake located on Thien An hill has been abandoned for many years, becoming attractive to adventurers, including many foreign tourists who come to explore since then. when the article introduces Ho Thuy Tien park as an interesting and equally magical destination by HuffingtonPost (USA). The magic of this place is also “depicted ” clearly through the spiral stairs, the old long slide between the wild trees, the slides covered with moss.
Le Ba Dang space is located on a hill in the territory of Kim Son village, Thuy Bang commune, Hue. This museum is located on a hill and is surrounded by immense mountain scenery. Coming here, you will be immersed in a beautiful contemporary art space, both romantic and imbued with poetry.
Tomb of King Khai Dinh is also known as Ung Lang, about 10km from the city center. This is considered the tomb with the most outstanding architecture. Also the last mausoleum of the Nguyen Dynasty.
- tour guide
- Sightseeing tickets
- Having lunch
- Clean water
- Travel insurance
- Drinks during meals
- Personal expenses, VAT
- Tips for HDV
- For guests in Hue: 62 USD/pax
- For out-of-province and foreign guests: 69 USD/pax
Cost for Children
- Children aged under 6 years old: free of charge.
- Children from 6 – 10 years old: 50% discount.
- Children older than 10 years old: as adult price
- At least 2 people are required for this activity to take place.
- Hotel pickup is available from most centrally located Hue hotels. Please arrange pickup from your hotel or a nearby location when you call to confirm your reservation.
- Please be ready and waiting in your lobby hotel 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time.
- You should wear comfortable but polite.
- You should bring a raincoat in case of bad weather.
- Gratuity is not included and is left to individual discretion.
- Cancel a tour after booking: 50% of charge
- 5-7 days prior to departure: 70% of charge
- 1-5 days prior to departure: 100% of charge