Thien An Monastrey – Thuy Tien Park – Vong Canh Hill – Thuy Xuan Incense making Village – Thuy Bieu Village. Hue Half Day Tour with Motobike. Pick up and drop off at Hue – apply to groups of 2 or more.
Thien An Monastery is a rare Catholic monastery with Asian architectural features. With a simple, ancient beauty, located on a pair of green pine trees, cool breeze all year round.
About 10km from the center of Hue city, Thuy Tien Lake is located on Thien An hill, which has been abandoned for many years and has become attractive to adventurous people, including many foreign tourists who have come to explore since then. when the article introduced Ho Thuy Tien Park as an equally interesting and spooky destination by HuffingtonPost (USA).
Vong Canh Hill was once the place where the Nguyen kings chose to stop for rest and sightseeing, known for its perfect beauty combining the river and mountain nature of dreamy Hue. Owning a peaceful, romantic and fresh space, this place is a great destination for tourists.
The full name of the incense village is Thuy Xuan incense village. This name is to compare this place as a beautiful and poetic land nestled on the poetic Perfume River. The village contains the traditional features inherent to the ancient Vietnamese.
The delegation will visit the shady pomelo orchards, enjoy the rural atmosphere, Hue countryside. Luong Quan Temple. The garden house is hundreds of years old.
- tour guide
- Sightseeing tickets
- Having lunch
- Clean water
- Travel insurance
- Drinks during meals
- Personal expenses, VAT
- Tips for HDV
Cost for Children
- Children aged under 6 years old: free of charge.
- Children from 6 – 10 years old: 50% discount.
- Children older than 10 years old: as adult price
- At least 2 people are required for this activity to take place.
- Hotel pickup is available from most centrally located Hue hotels. Please arrange pickup from your hotel or a nearby location when you call to confirm your reservation.
- Please be ready and waiting in your lobby hotel 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time.
- You should wear comfortable but polite.
- You should bring a raincoat in case of bad weather.
- Gratuity is not included and is left to individual discretion.
- Cancel a tour after booking: 50% of charge
- 5-7 days prior to departure: 70% of charge
- 1-5 days prior to departure: 100% of charge