Thien Mu Pagoda – An Hien Garden House – Hue Imperial City. Hue tours depart daily, using motorbikes. Applicable for 2 guests or more. Explore Hue in the simplest way
Thien Mu Pagoda – Lying on the side of the Perfume River, which bends gracefully, Thien Mu Pagoda possesses an ancient architecture that adds more charm to the beautiful natural scenery of this place. The sound of the Thien Mu bell is likened to the soul of Hue echoing along the Perfume River, humming in transcendence.
An Hien Garden house is a typical architectural form of Hue, it has both aristocratic appearance and traditional folk colors. Currently in Hue there still exist hundreds of garden houses with extremely unique designs and architecture. Among those hundreds of garden houses, An Hien garden house is probably the most typical, most exemplary and most distinctive work of the ancient capital of Hue.
Citadel of the Nguyen Dynasty (1802-1945), the last dynasty of Vietnam including: Ngo Mon Gate, Thai Hoa Palace, Thai Mieu, The Mieu, Hien Lam Cac, Cuu Dinh and Hue Museum of Royal Antiquities .
- tour guide
- Sightseeing tickets
- Having lunch
- Clean water
- Travel insurance
- Drinks during meals
- Personal expenses, VAT
- Tips for HDV
Cost for Children
- Children aged under 6 years old: free of charge.
- Children from 6 – 10 years old: 50% discount.
- Children older than 10 years old: as adult price
- At least 2 people are required for this activity to take place.
- Hotel pickup is available from most centrally located Hue hotels. Please arrange pickup from your hotel or a nearby location when you call to confirm your reservation.
- Please be ready and waiting in your lobby hotel 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time.
- You should wear comfortable but polite.
- You should bring a raincoat in case of bad weather.
- Gratuity is not included and is left to individual discretion.
- Cancel a tour after booking: 50% of charge
- 5-7 days prior to departure: 70% of charge
- 1-5 days prior to departure: 100% of charge