Thien Mu Pagoda – Khe Ngang Lake – Huyen Khong Son Thuong Pagoda – Tourism Village to the Source. Hue tours depart daily, using motorbikes. Applicable for 2 guests or more. Explore Hue in the simplest way.
Thien Mu Pagoda: Lying on the side of the Perfume River, which bends gracefully, Thien Mu Pagoda possesses an ancient architecture that adds more charm to the beautiful natural scenery of this place.
Khe Ngang Lake: This is actually a freshwater lake in Huong Tra district, which provides fresh water for people’s daily life and production, but also a place that many tourists come to because of the peaceful, fresh air that nature brings. bring.
Huyen Khong Son Thuong Pagoda: With a location separate from modern city life, hidden in a deep valley, Huyen Khong Son Thuong Pagoda is known as a fairy scene in the middle of the ancient capital.
Nghinh Luong Dinh is one of the biggest works of Huyen Khong Son Thuong Pagoda, built with forest wood, roofed with hook tiles with ancient beauty, this is a place to rest and enjoy tea.
Than Tam Vien is one of the most popular areas for tourists in Huyen Khong Son Thuong Pagoda, a lotus pond with a wooden bridge spanning it. You can see the entire quiet scenery of the temple and take pictures here.
Ve Nguon Eco-tourism Village: is known as its name, bringing you back to your roots and learning about the cultural features of the Co Tu ethnic group and the ancient Vietnamese. Visit the original ruong house, the area of the Mo house – the world of the deceased Co Tu people, the garden house according to the architecture of the Hue people and have fun and swim at the Long Ho waterfall swimming pool.
- tour guide
- Sightseeing tickets
- Having lunch
- Clean water
- Travel insurance
- Drinks during meals
- Personal expenses, VAT
- Tips for HDV
Cost for Children
- Children aged under 6 years old: free of charge.
- Children from 6 – 10 years old: 50% discount.
- Children older than 10 years old: as adult price
- At least 2 people are required for this activity to take place.
- Hotel pickup is available from most centrally located Hue hotels. Please arrange pickup from your hotel or a nearby location when you call to confirm your reservation.
- Please be ready and waiting in your lobby hotel 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time.
- You should wear comfortable but polite.
- You should bring a raincoat in case of bad weather.
- Gratuity is not included and is left to individual discretion.
- Cancel a tour after booking: 50% of charge
- 5-7 days prior to departure: 70% of charge
- 1-5 days prior to departure: 100% of charge