Tomb of King Tu Duc – Ho Quyen- Thuy Bieu Village. Hue Half Day Tour with Motobike. Pick up and drop off at Hue – apply to groups of 2 or more.
The group will visit the shady Thanh Tra grapefruit gardens and enjoy the rural atmosphere of Hue villages. Luong Quan Temple. The garden house is hundreds of years old. Visit the ancient house of Ho Xuan Dai, the painting house of Dang Van Thanh and experience making Thanh Tra jam.
If Italy has Roma – one of the most impressive Arenas in the world, the Arena of Tigers (Ho Quyen) is a unique Arena in Hue. Perhaps, Ho Quyen is an Arena that cannot be found anywhere else because of its value and meaning. It was the arena where matches between elephants and tigers were held for the entertainment of the Emperor, royal family and mandarins.
Tomb of King Tu Duc was built from 1864 to 1867, is the most famous and impressive tomb of the king. Mausoleum Tu Duc was designed to be used before and after the death of the king. Huge cost and manpower for the construction of the tomb.
- Tour guide
- Sightseeing tickets
- Having lunch
- Clean water
- Travel insurance
- Drinks during meals
- Personal expenses, VAT
- Tip for tour guide
Cost for Children
- Children aged under 6 years old: free of charge.
- Children from 6 – 10 years old: 50% discount.
- Children older than 10 years old: as adult price
- At least 2 people are required for this activity to take place.
- Hotel pickup is available from most centrally located Hue hotels. Please arrange pickup from your hotel or a nearby location when you call to confirm your reservation.
- Please be ready and waiting in your lobby hotel 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time.
- You should wear comfortable but polite.
- You should bring a raincoat in case of bad weather.
- Gratuity is not included and is left to individual discretion.
- Cancel a tour after booking: 50% of charge
- 5-7 days prior to departure: 70% of charge
- 1-5 days prior to departure: 100% of charge