Haft Day Cycling Tour – Tomb of Tu Duc – Tiger Fighting Arena – Thuy Bieu Village. Hue was once the Capital of Vietnam and its now known as the Cultural Capital. Situated on the banks of the Perfume River, sightseeing in Hue is filled with pagodas, tombs, glimpses of the Perfume River, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and the incredible Imperial City.
Therefore, a visit to Vietnam would not be complete without spending some time in this great Ancient City, and there is no better way to see its sites than taking a Half Day Hue City Cycling Tour.
We know the city inside out and will ensure that you have a fantastic day and your interests are covered, be it the majestic tomb of the rulers of the Nguyen Dynasty, exploring rice fields and local villages, or having a go at making your own incense sticks and silking painting in Thuy Bieu Village.
Best of all, you get to do it at your own place, cycling tours you decide where you want to go and how long you want to spend there. Its a private tour and you are in charge.
Duration & Transport
- Haft day/Motobike
Highlight points of the tour
- A journey of visiting many interesting destinations with a strong historical imprint: Ho Quyen Arena, King Tu Duc’s Tomb.
- Visiting Thuy Bieu Village and experiencing herbal foot soaking for relaxation.
- Pick up and drop off in Hue – applies to groups of 2 or more
|Food and drink||Lunch meals.1 Bottled water/ pax/ day|
|Guide||English speaking guide|
|Travel insurance||Travel insurance 20.000.000đ/instance.|
|Meals and drinks not mentioned in tour itinerary|
Cost for Children
- Children aged under 6 years old: free of charge.
- Children from 6 – 10 years old: 50% discount.
- Children older than 10 years old: as adult price
- At least 2 people are required for this activity to take place.
- Hotel pickup is available from most centrally located Hue hotels. Please arrange pickup from your hotel or a nearby location when you call to confirm your reservation.
- Please be ready and waiting in your lobby hotel 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time.
- You should wear comfortable but polite.
- You should bring a raincoat in case of bad weather.
- Gratuity is not included and is left to individual discretion.
- Cancel a tour after booking: 50% of charge
- 5-7 days prior to departure: 70% of charge
- 1-5 days prior to departure: 100% of charge