Tu Duc’s Tomb – Ho Quyen Arena – Thuy Bieu Village – Ru Cha Forest – Tam Giang Lagoon
Tomb of King Tu Duc: built from 1864 to 1867, is the most famous and impressive king’s tomb. Tomb of Tu Duc was designed to be used before and after the death of the king. Huge cost and manpower for the construction of the tomb.
Ho Quyen Arena (Ho Quyen): If Italy has Roma – one of the most impressive Arenas in the world, the Arena of Tigers (Ho Quyen) is a unique Arena in Hue. Perhaps, Tiger Quyen is an Arena that is nowhere to be found because of its value and meaning. It was the arena where elephant-tiger matches were held for the Emperor, royal family and mandarins to entertain.
Thuy Bieu Village: The delegation will visit the shady pomelo orchards, enjoy the rural atmosphere, Hue countryside. Luong Quan Temple. The garden house is hundreds of years old. Visit the ancient house of Ho Xuan Dai, the painter Dang Van Thanh and experience making Thanh Tra jam.
Explore Ru Cha primeval mangrove forest: Continue going towards Thuan An, about 12km from Hue city.
Turn towards Tam Giang bridge, visit Ru Cha mangrove forest. This is a primeval forest with an area of about 4 hectares, existing more than 100 years ago.
Chuon lagoon, Tam Giang lagoon: you visit Phu Tan waterfront village, a waterside village and represent the lifestyle of nearly 400,000 people living along the lagoon. Here you board a boat to start visiting Dam Chuon, part of the largest lagoon system in Southeast Asia.
- tour guide
- Sightseeing tickets
- Having lunch
- Clean water
- Travel insurance
- Drinks during meals
- Personal expenses, VAT
- Tips for HDV
Cost for Children
- Children aged under 6 years old: free of charge.
- Children from 6 – 10 years old: 50% discount.
- Children older than 10 years old: as adult price
- At least 2 people are required for this activity to take place.
- Hotel pickup is available from most centrally located Hue hotels. Please arrange pickup from your hotel or a nearby location when you call to confirm your reservation.
- Please be ready and waiting in your lobby hotel 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time.
- You should wear comfortable but polite.
- You should bring a raincoat in case of bad weather.
- Gratuity is not included and is left to individual discretion.
- Cancel a tour after booking: 50% of charge
- 5-7 days prior to departure: 70% of charge
- 1-5 days prior to departure: 100% of charge