Tu Duc’s Tomb – Vong Canh Hill – Thuy Xuan Incense-Making Village – Khai Dinh’s Tomb – An Dinh Place. Hue tours depart daily, using motorbikes. Applicable for 2 guests or more. Explore Hue in the simplest way.
Tomb of King Tu Duc: was built from 1864 to 1867, is the most famous and impressive tomb of the king. Mausoleum Tu Duc was designed to be used before and after the death of the king. Huge cost and manpower for the construction of the tomb.
Vong Canh Hill: used to be the place where the Nguyen kings chose as a rest stop and sightseeing destination, known for its perfect beauty combining the nature of rivers and mountains of dreamy Hue.
Thuy Xuan incense-making Village: The full name of the incense village is Thuy Xuan incense village. This name is to compare this place as a beautiful and poetic land nestled on the poetic Perfume River. The village contains the traditional features inherent to the ancient Vietnamese.
Tomb of King Khai Dinh is also known as Ung Lang, about 10km from the city center. This is considered the tomb with the most outstanding architecture. Also the last mausoleum of the Nguyen Dynasty.
An Dinh Palace: This work is located right on the bank of An Cuu River, built in 1917, this is a unique work associated with many late Nguyen Dynasty kings such as King Khai Dinh, King Bao Dai, Queen Nam Phuong and Prince Bao Long. An Dinh Palace is the attachment place of Queen Nam Phuong – a talented and beautiful woman who does not have complete love.
- tour guide
- Sightseeing tickets
- Having lunch
- Clean water
- Travel insurance
- Drinks during meals
- Personal expenses, VAT
- Tips for HDV
Cost for Children
- Children aged under 6 years old: free of charge.
- Children from 6 – 10 years old: 50% discount.
- Children older than 10 years old: as adult price
- At least 2 people are required for this activity to take place.
- Hotel pickup is available from most centrally located Hue hotels. Please arrange pickup from your hotel or a nearby location when you call to confirm your reservation.
- Please be ready and waiting in your lobby hotel 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time.
- You should wear comfortable but polite.
- You should bring a raincoat in case of bad weather.
- Gratuity is not included and is left to individual discretion.
- Cancel a tour after booking: 50% of charge
- 5-7 days prior to departure: 70% of charge
- 1-5 days prior to departure: 100% of charge