Vong Canh Hill – Thuy Xuan Incense – Making Village – Tu Hieu Pagoda – Thien Mu Pagoda. Hue Half Day Tour with Motobike. Pick up and drop off at Hue – apply to groups of 2 or more.
Lying on the side of the Perfume River, which bends gracefully, Thien Mu Pagoda possesses an ancient architecture that adds more charm to the beautiful natural scenery of this place. Thien Mu bell is likened to the soul of Hue, echoing on the Perfume River, humming transcendental.
Tu Hieu pagoda – Is in Thuy Xuan ward, hidden in a pine forest on a hilly area. This is also a temple associated with the story of a son’s filial piety to his elderly mother and is the only temple that is currently the resting place of eunuchs under the Nguyen Dynasty.
Vong Canh Hill used to be the place where the Nguyen kings chose as a rest stop and sightseeing destination, known for its perfect beauty combining the nature of rivers and mountains of dreamy Hue. Possessing a peaceful, romantic and fresh space, this place is a great destination for tourists.
- tour guide
- Sightseeing tickets
- Having lunch
- Clean water
- Travel insurance
- Drinks during meals
- Personal expenses, VAT
- Tips for HDV
Cost for Children
- Children aged under 6 years old: free of charge.
- Children from 6 – 10 years old: 50% discount.
- Children older than 10 years old: as adult price
- At least 2 people are required for this activity to take place.
- Hotel pickup is available from most centrally located Hue hotels. Please arrange pickup from your hotel or a nearby location when you call to confirm your reservation.
- Please be ready and waiting in your lobby hotel 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time.
- You should wear comfortable but polite.
- You should bring a raincoat in case of bad weather.
- Gratuity is not included and is left to individual discretion.
- Cancel a tour after booking: 50% of charge
- 5-7 days prior to departure: 70% of charge
- 1-5 days prior to departure: 100% of charge